Sporturf dealer MasterCare Flooring recently install over 4,000 square feet of Sporturf’s Combat Turf™ at Towson University in Towson, Maryland.
Towson University reached out to MasterCare Flooring rep Rudy Higgins to help them with their Burdick Hall expansion. The university needed something strong and durable so they chose Combat Turf™. The 94,000 square feet Burdick expansion has taken some time to complete and after a three-year hiatus, it is finally complete and includes the following:
Features of the bigger, better Burdick Hall:
- Two large, multi-purpose activity courts
- A sprint hill and fitness stairs for interval training
- Five studios for group fitness classes
- A professionally designed ninja warrior style fitness course
- A new outdoor adventure trip and education center with the re-opening of the 33-foot climbing wall
- 22,000 square feet of fitness space for strength training with over 100 pieces of cardio equipment
About Combat Turf™
Combine the science of turf with the passion of athletics and your athletes will be quicker, stronger and better than ever with Combat Turf™.
At Sporturf™ we believe that in order to provide a product that will meet the strict requirements of today’s athletes it takes years of dedication and hard work. That is why we created our Combat Turf™ with the best products available.
Combat Turf™ has all the advantages of previous generations of turf but it performs even higher in wear and resistance tests. The blend of nylon and polyethylene is an almost perfect 50/50 combination.